I write about my life and life itself seen through my eyes for who can write through the experiences of others if not their own?

Sunday, December 21, 2008




Riding the Snow.




Looking out the window I see my car covered with already 3 inches of snow and more falling.

I have to go to the gym. My running partners – 3 now (different from the summer when I ran mostly alone) - and I decided not to chance it outside so the gym is the only alternative.

“You are running today?” I hear that voice that has a tint of exasperation. “Yes, I am running today, isn’t everybody?”

Apparently not. There were only 2 other people in the gym. So I grabbed my favorite treadmill (as if there was such a thing) and ran 12 miles with no IPod, mind you.

I felt great.

Can’t say I’m looking forward to the next time but I know there will be a next time and maybe I will enjoy it just this much.

And the roads looked this way: