I write about my life and life itself seen through my eyes for who can write through the experiences of others if not their own?

Monday, December 21, 2009


The Voices In My Head

I love y
I love yo
I lov

I have written these words today many times; I have erased these words today many times.

There are voices in my head that I find myself listening to; better yet I have learned to listen to them. They are the voices of my subconscious, my deep existence speaking in the early hours of dawn or they are the voices of a higher spirit that guides me, that wants to guide me.

“I miss saying I love you” the voice said.

I listened. I said it.

It doesn’t matter if those words fall on deaf ears. What matters is what is felt when they are said.

I love you.

I miss saying I love you.

The words in my head, it feels good to listen to them.