I write about my life and life itself seen through my eyes for who can write through the experiences of others if not their own?

Friday, April 23, 2010

Click Here


Sometimes you just click. It doesn’t happen often and I don’t think everyone “clicks” at all in their lives. In fact, I think that most don’t.

There are temporary clicks, those are more common. You meet someone, conversation is great and you think you have an instant click. As time goes one and the excitement wears off, so does the click. Over.

The other kind is when we meet a person we “click” with and over time it remains that way. It seems that they know us better than others and/or they make it seem that way. It feels good, comfortable. It’s easier to be ourselves, easier to be vulnerable because it is simply okay to be that way with them.

We click and it’s okay.

What makes that click happen, I wonder? Is it chemistry, is it similar minds? Is it similar feelings even if nothing in common? I wonder if it’s the fact that a person pays attention to what they are being told and therefore showing that they care and that makes the communication easier.

I don’t know.

All I can say is that when a person clicks with another, it is a good thing.