I write about my life and life itself seen through my eyes for who can write through the experiences of others if not their own?

Monday, August 23, 2010

Drenched.

Lately, I have been sweating a lot. And I mean a lot. Drenched, soaked, disgustingly sweaty "a lot".

In the sport that I enjoy, there are many sweaty people. It comes with the business, sort of speak. A few beads of sweat I admit don't bother anybody but when someone finishes a race in 80 degree heat and 95% humidity and wants to hug me because they are just so happy to see me...ughhhh I am not as happy.

Can you guess that sweat is one of my pet peeves? And now I get to experience it from the inside out.

I am sweating excessively, dripping, shorts stuck to m kind of sweating. But I am not trying to hug anyone, don't worry.

Is it age, heat, humidity or something else going on with me, I must always wonder. What is a fact and not a wonder is that I am some sweaty chick lately. Maybe I should consider changing my exercise routine to meditation or something where I smell better.