I write about my life and life itself seen through my eyes for who can write through the experiences of others if not their own?

Wednesday, August 11, 2010


I Don't Get It


Since when have we decided to favor inappropriate behaviors with labels that redeem the doers by making it seem they have no control over their wrongdoings?

Now a man who sleeps around and has the bank account to overdo it, is an addict not just a horny unfaithful creep.

And since when losing your temper needs angry management? I can see myself yelling at my manager. My butt would hit the pavement faster than she can say go. Unfortunately I don’t have an emergency chute in my office.

Honestly, I didn’t get the upheaval over the death of Anna Nicole Smith, for instance. I don’t watch much tv and I admit, don’t read the newspaper on a daily basis but I didn’t see any reference to a best seller, a painting, or even a movie this woman made to devote so much time and attention to her. We ended up glorifying that she didn’t know who the father of her daughter was…

I guess it is all about who you know and who you…..