I write about my life and life itself seen through my eyes for who can write through the experiences of others if not their own?

Saturday, December 18, 2010

,


In The Open

I am a “right now and here” person when it comes to conflict. When I am angry, when I fight, when I disagree, it is now, in the open, not later. That is not to be confused with shooting from the hip, instead that when the sh*t hits the fan, I deal with the explosion and I clean the smear. If I am wrong, I apologize.
I am not a low punch person.

I don’t like low punch people.

What is the difference between the two?

When I have a disagreement or when something comes to an end, I deal with it there. It ends there face to face and we go separate ways. And more importantly, when we go separate ways, it goes no further than me, myself, and I.

No audience. No validation. No messing with their reputation, friends, relatives, none of that.

I don’t fight in the dark (I don’t want to fight at all). I don’t like punches that strike from the back. I don’t like low punches.

I respect a fighter whether right or wrong who has the guts to fight out in the open. I do not play dirty. I do not like dirty games. Do not hide; do not go in the dark. Do not go behind my back. Do not seek validation in the dark.

I have no respect for deceiving, false people. They have no place in my world.