I write about my life and life itself seen through my eyes for who can write through the experiences of others if not their own?

Thursday, December 02, 2010


I Know Nothing (dont you all agree at once)

There are those things I have detested in others and I vowed I would never be guilty of only to prove myself wrong a number of times. Without being in the arena, I thought it easy to know just what to do “if” it ever were me.


How can someone stick around in an abusive relationship waiting for the other person to change or to love them back? Why keep trying to regain a relationship when it is so obvious it is so over? Heck, if somebody leaves, good riddance, I used to say.


In my teens, I’d proclaim “I’ll never put up with this or that” and my most favorite one “I’ll never ask anyone to stay”. Was I ever wrong there!

I was lucky not to be a jealous person and I saw jealousy as a weakness in the relationship and the person. Logically, we should never be afraid to lose someone to a better bidder, if the person we are involved with leaves to a better offer, they were not good to keep anyway. But I found myself knowing the unpleasant vibes of jealousy one time. The irrational and incoherent anguish of jealousy. Totally irrational, total incoherent.

The only thing I learned throughout my trails was to know that I know nothing when it comes to emotions and feelings and that I was never in any shape to tell someone what to do with their lives not even my own.