I write about my life and life itself seen through my eyes for who can write through the experiences of others if not their own?

Thursday, May 05, 2011

Perfection

When you aim for perfection, you discover it's a moving target. ~George
Fisher


There are days that are perfect, or they appear perfect to me. Perfection
like beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  I’m good with that. As long as
it’s perfect to me, I’m happy.

I like George Fisher’s quote because that is how perfection is. It is a
moving target. If it wasn’t, recreating it would be easy.

That is one thing that can not be made; perfection like many important things in life can not be recreated.

Perfect days or a perfect run, those that runners wish they could put in a bottle can not be recreated. They happen, and a happening can not be crafted. It needs to happen all on its own.