I write about my life and life itself seen through my eyes for who can write through the experiences of others if not their own?

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Overcast Skies Chance of Rain
I'm glad today is overcast with intermittent rays of sun. Different from that day of beautiful clear skies ten years ago. 

We are going to remember regardless. It's not easy to forget. 

Often it's easier to remember the sorrow, the grief of the loss, seldom the joy of the presence. Or if both, one inevitably overpowers the other. 

It's hard to forget what has made an  impact and created a negative memory. Hard to understand there can be so much evil in people. In fact, i don't want to understand evilness because if I did, I would be tempted to justify it and evil cannot be justified. 
I want to remember.  I want to remember more than the loss. I wish we could remember the good times over the pain, but it's hard. Maybe we are condemned to remember only the pain.