I write about my life and life itself seen through my eyes for who can write through the experiences of others if not their own?

Thursday, February 07, 2013

Say It Right

The chance to say and feel “I love you” is among the best things in life.


The casual “love you” to a friend feels good, but does not suffice my internal fire. I enjoy the intensity of feeling alive when saying that phrase.   
Holding the person who makes my heart beat faster and in that hug whisper  I Love You, waking up in the middle of the night and saying it again without being heard.
A strong feeling vibrates with each syllable.  Expressing my love to the one who has it all.
Saying I love you is a wave of magic that embrace us both.
Of the many things of being in love being able to say I love you, and say it right is one of the great things in life.