I write about my life and life itself seen through my eyes for who can write through the experiences of others if not their own?

Saturday, December 31, 2011

A Year Ends.

Looking back this was a year that brought some changes and many surprises.

A year that started with many mishaps and ended with much fortune.

A year when I experienced a forced hiatus in my running and my discipline was tested. A renewed passion that let me appreciate every run as small as it may be. It once again showed me there is a silver lining in all we face.

A year when major changes took place and decisions were made that marked the end of an era. Decisions that created space and energy for new things to happen.

A year when some relationships ended, old relationships rekindled, new relationships flourished.

A year when I cultivated friendships and reap the benefits of it.

When bitterness faded. Mornings awoke me with a smile and nights ended in peace.

A year when I drove my daughter, my youngest child to her new domain to start her life as a college student. A year when I learned to respect her choices and appreciate her presence in the priceless moments we still spend together.

A year full of gratitude for my health.

A year to say “Life is good”.

Happy and Healthy New Year!