I write about my life and life itself seen through my eyes for who can write through the experiences of others if not their own?

Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Apathy

I am experiencing a moment of apathy in my writing.  Apathy might not be the right word for it. I am simply not connecting the ideas with paper.

I am a constant head write. I am always writing in my head, but I am lacking the urge to find pen and paper to write my ideas as they come and, as the smoke rings coming out of a smoker’s mouth, it quickly vanishes into thin air.
I try to recreate that idea, after all it is my idea and I should be able to bring it back. But it never  reaches the level I thought it had when the idea was first born in my convoluted mind and whatever comes after lacks substance or body or it never makes it past two lines.
*sigh*
It will eventually come together like musical notes come to a musician until then I’ll keep writing in my head and scribble some of it in my hand.