I write about my life and life itself seen through my eyes for who can write through the experiences of others if not their own?

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

More Time

I'd want my nights to be longer. I run out of time easily at night.

I enjoy my nighttime alone when the darkness paints my window with only one color and the silence is so loud I can close my eyes and be serenated by all of voices in the distance. One by one, all at once.

I'd like my nights to be longer.  My mind is quiet at night and doesn't rest.  It's playful, it remembers, it stops, it continues and smiles. It creates and it forgets.

I like the solitude of the nights that are not lonely. The darkness that is not frightening. The silence that is so live.

I like nights because they are not eternal. Because their obscurity turns into light every time.